Availability Online is a safe, easy and free way to check availability and book online.
Click the button on the right to check your travel dates and book the cottage!
Do you have questions? Do You want to book over the phone? Get your questions answered by contacting Karen directly. Response time is about 24 hours.
- This is a NON-SMOKING cabin. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $300.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the cottage and/or linens, cost will be subtracted from your security/damage deposit.
- The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clogs the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
- We have a NO PETS POLICY. Guests who bring a pet or pets will forfeit their security/damage deposit and may be evicted
There are 2 pets you will see out and about “Buddy” a black Lab and “Princess” a beagle. They are very friendly and may approach you for affection. Please do not allow them in the cottage.
- Children are welcome and for their safety, we must require that they be monitored at all times by an adult.
We supply games; however, some games have small pieces or parts and are not suitable for young children. i.e. toddlers and infants, who may put things in their mouths. Do not allow young children to play unsupervised with games.
- Parking – Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
Please park directly in front of the cottage as tightly as possible. If the plow does arrive while you are in, we may ask that you move your vehicle so he can plow where your car is parked.
Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner